Careers at Ditto Sustainability
Join our vision to become the new standard in sustainability software, education and advisory services. And help us make the acquisition of sustainability knowledge more cost-effective, inspirational and accessible for all.
Please email all CVs (with a covering letter) to: email@example.com
- Senior Business Development Manager (deadline 9 November 2018)
Senior Business Development Manager
Who is this role for?
- Are you a passionate sustainability professional on a mission to improve our environments?
- Perhaps you are currently working as a consultant or have an in-house role and want to do more with your talents?
- Do you believe that traditional consultancy and training services need a technology injection to make them more effective?
If you can relate to any of these statements, we may have something interesting for you to become part of.
About the role
This is a truly unique role, bridging technical and commercial talents. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A passion for sustainability, knowledge and a desire to be an expert.
- A powerful analytical skill-set, with the ability to analyse complex information and data sources – identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Strong communication skills in a verbal and written sense, with excellent presentation skills.
- A passion for the commercial process ie selling sustainability.
The role comprises the following:
- Be responsible for achieving a monthly new business quota and accurately forecast your pipeline of opportunity.
- Become an expert in defining the ROI of the Ditto Sustainability platform and product suite.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as the company introduces new products and upgrades.
- Proactively generate new business opportunities.
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Ditto Sustainability’s suite of products and solutions at events and functions.
- Work internally with the sales and marketing teams to ensure quality of outputs.
- Bring your thinking, strategies and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
- Project delivery, which may include setting up clients on our platforms, undertaking site visits and audits, delivering training, analysis of data and report production.
- Research and product development – you will be a key part of our research and development process in terms of product development and maintenance.
Please email all CVs (with a covering letter).